Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day 2006

Well, it was an excellent Mother's Day. I called my mom and wished her a happy Mother's Day and we got on with our day.

We went over to my my brother's in-law's house and ate burgers and Brautwursts. Then we sat around and vegged as we let the large quantities of meat we just ate process in our gullets.

I always like going to to my brother's inlaw's place. They just open up their home and make you feel like you are a member of their family. In fact, during the Hurricane Rita evacuation of 2005, they let my parents stay in their house (Rita is a blog entry of it's own).

I first had a sampling of my brother's brats when I was up in OKC last September. Ever since then, I've been craving those brats ever since. I got to have my fill today. Unfortunately, noone in my house likes them except me so I have bid my time until I get to try them again.

Nothing bizzare happened today. So my blog entry will remain rather bland this time

No comments: