Model of my Entertainment Center
Well, it's been a desire of mine to get into woodworking. I was looking around the internet for free CAD programs and ran into Google SketchUp. Granted, it's not a CAD program but it was FREE and looked cool.
So, I needed a project to get my feet wet with. So, I decided that I would attempt to me a 3D model of the entertainment stand my wife and I built a couple years ago when we got our DLP HDTV.
Here is what I came up with.
Model of Entertainment Center by ~grumpwurst on deviantART
So, I needed a project to get my feet wet with. So, I decided that I would attempt to me a 3D model of the entertainment stand my wife and I built a couple years ago when we got our DLP HDTV.
Here is what I came up with.
Model of Entertainment Center by ~grumpwurst on deviantART




No comments:
Post a Comment