Sunday, August 20, 2006

What would you do?

Nancy and I went to the movies on Thursday. What the movie was isn't important since it doesn't really have anything to do with this entry.

Before the movie we were being bombarded with the ads that now have become a part of the pre-show before the previews. One of the ads was for a new show coming on NBC this Fall called Heros. It appears to be about a bunch of people who find out they have special powers. One of the people, a teenage girl, finds out that irregardless of what she does to herself she cannot get a scratch. She is impervious to harm.

Yeah, this is a comic book like premise, but it got me to thinking. What would I do if I suddenly found out that I could not be harmed?

Would I still be scared of my own shadow and afraid to take risk or would i done a mask and cape and fight the things that go bump in the night or worse would i become the thing that goes bump in the night?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? ! You have to ask yourself what you would do ? I call bullshit on that. Ray would go, "How can i make money doing this" Laser beams shooting out of my eyes? MMmmmmm "I can cut that, but I need a retainer fee." You know its true. Don't even bother denying it. I will not enterain rebutals. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Oh yes that'd be you.